The Inspire Girls Bible was provided to me for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own
What a great way to get our girls to delve deeper into the word of God! I have enjoyed my Inspire Praise Bible so much it has spilled over into my girls! Once they saw mine they wanted an Inspire Bible for Girls as soon as they came out! Now we are able to study Gods word in a way that brings us closer and allows us to be creative. This is the best Bible for creative souls.
The new Inspire Bible for Girls is designed to draw girls ages 8 and up deeper into God’s Word and to inspire creativity and connection with God! In addition to the much-loved features of Inspire, the Inspire Bible for Girls includes over 300 devotionals written by author Carolyn Larsen plus journaling prompts, fun facts, and key Scripture verse coloring pages to enhance girls’ coloring and creative journaling journey through the Bible.
Over 500 beautiful full- and partial-page scripture line-art illustrations to color are attractively displayed throughout the Bible. There is open space for creativity in the lightly-ruled, two-inch-wide margins. Girls can leave traces of their faith and time with God throughout their Bible for a unique treasure that will truly inspire! My thirteen-year-old has been carrying her new Inspire Bible for Girls with her everywhere!
• Wide Margins for Creative Bible Journaling
• Over 500 Line-Art Illustrations to Color (including over 75 all-new designs)
• Over 300 Devotional Readings Written Just for Girls by Author Carolyn Larsen
• Over 300 Prayers (included in every devotional)
• 64 Key Scripture Verse Pages for Coloring & Memorization
• 64 Fun Facts Lists (highlights interesting facts for each book of the Bible)
• Quality White Bible Paper
• One of the Largest Fonts in a Regular-Size Bible for Journaling
Head over to @uniquelyyoursbyshay‘s Instagram page to enter to win a soft cover Inspire Bible for Girls for your daughter, grand-daughter, niece, or friend.
Would you like to win an Inspire Bible for Girls?